Aircraft history for serial number: 44-68164 (kindly provided by Paul Clouting).
Built at the Glenn L Martin factory at Baltimore, Maryland as a B-26G-25-MA. Accepted by the Army Air Force on 12/2/45. Then flown by Baltimore, Maryland (ATC) from 15/2/45, to the 3rd AF staging area at Hunter Field, Savannah, Georgia (from 15/2/45). Next went to West Palm Beach, Florida (from 22/2/45), and back to Hunter Field, Savannah, Georgia (302 BAS), from 24/2/45, from where the aircraft was flown overseas via the Southern Ferry Route, departing the USA on 24/2/45. Entered combat with the 391st BG / 573rd BS on 9/4/45. The aircraft flew 2 combat missions, then was transferred out of the group in April 1945 when the 391st BG converted to the Douglas A-26. The final entries on the aircraft record card list, BRITAIN on 20/7/45, and, GLUE CON SAL FEA on 11/4/46.