Aircraft history for serial number: 44-68144 (kindly provided by Paul Clouting).
Built at the Glenn L Martin factory at Baltimore, Maryland as a B-26G-25-MA. Accepted by the Army Air Force on 29/1/45. Then flown by Baltimore, Maryland (ATC) from 30/1/45, to the 3rd AF staging area at Hunter Field, Savannah, Georgia (from 30/1/45). Next went to Morrison Field, West Palm Beach, Florida (1103 BAS) from 9/2/45), from where the aircraft was flown overseas via the Southern Ferry Route, departing the USA on 11/2/45. Served with the 391st BG / 572nd BS from April 1945. The aircraft flew 3 combat missions, then was transferred out of the group in April 1945 when the 391st BG converted to the Douglas A-26.