Aircraft history for serial number: 43-34390 (kindly provided by Paul Clouting).
Built at the Glenn L Martin factory at Baltimore, Maryland as a B-26G-5-MA. Accepted by the Army Air Force on 17/7/44. Then flown by New Castle (2nd Ferry Group), Wilmington, Deleware (from 18/7/44), to the 3rd AF staging area at Hunter Field, Savannah, Georgia (from 19/7/44). Next went to Morrison Field, West Palm Beach, Florida (from 1/8/44), from where the aircraft was flown overseas via the Southern Ferry Route, departing the USA on 2/8/44. The record card then lists, DUKO A (Italy - 12th AF) on 2/8/44, and, DUKO G (Italy - 12th AF) on 13/8/44. Entered combat with the 391st BG / 574th BS on 25/1/45. Flew 44 combat missions till April 1945, when it was transferred out of the group when the 391st BG converted to the Douglas A-26. The final entries on the aircraft record card list, GLUE CON SAL FEA on 29/3/46, and, "Condemned overseas, dated 10/5/46".